This gem-set brooch is an iconic David Webb design from the 1970s, featuring an interlocking curled ram horn design in hammered 18k yellow gold and platinum.
- Twelve round brilliant diamonds totaling ~0.76 carats
- Central, oval cabochon ruby measuring ~9.77 x 6.60mm
- Six oval cabochon emeralds and four oval cabochon rubies each measuring ~7 x 5mm
- Four round cabochon sapphires each measuring ~5.5-6mm
- Double pin clasp design with fold down bail top which coverts piece into a pendant
- Signed "18k WEBB Plat" for David Webb